- What happened when we break a file? Are we able to remove or bypass it or should we have to consider this procedure as an impossible challenge?
- The instrument separation is one of the most unpleasant occurrences and several techniques have been developed to facilitate the removal of the fragments; however, they generally require specific devices that not always are available to the clinician. For this reason a strategical approach must be considered and a correct analysis of the clinical situation is the most important thing to do.
- During this webinar we will discuss the latest approaches in:
1) How to recognize a broken file before starting a retreatment;
2) The procedural decision making;
3) How to bypass a broken file in 3 steps;
4) How to remove a broken file;
5) How to avoid iatrogenic errors.